Gettin Betah Gettin Betah

Why does this not have a higher score?

Sped up Beatles, in MY Clock Day? It's just as good as the ELO Flash from last year. Great job.

Sonic In Glitchawg Sonic In Glitchawg

L0L NARRATION WAS SEX!

Artist credit pl0x?

Spazkid responds:

NO FUCK YOU ok, I didn't know you had a NG account.

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

I'm fine, Happy Harry. Yourself?

Out of all the Watchmen parodies I've seen, this is quite possibly the greatest one I've had the pleasure of watching. I can see this as something Adrian Veidt would make. Excellent job.

Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

BRILLIANT!

It's always great to see people make anti-parodies when something is reaching the pinnacle of it's popularity. Some people just need to laugh at themselves, like the people who are butthurt over this video. I demand moar of the funny.

Bambee Bambee

Spumco Styled Genius

After witnessing Bambi's mother spawn the young Prince, I knew I had picked the right flash to watch. It brings back memories of watching Ren and Stimpy. You have no complaints here. Thanks for making this timeless masterpiece.

A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

A flash that all men can learn from

The humor is fresh, the visual style suits the bathroom atmosphere, and the various lessons are something we can all learn from. All in all, this is a great flash. Ten stars all the way!

What it's Like in Japan What it's Like in Japan

I've totally been there.

You did an awesome job on this. You did a great thing by making a little memorial to Logan. And to lala4, he didn't sing this. The song is by Logan Whitehurst and the Junoir Science Club and yes, it was obviously made in jest. Once again, great job.

XxwaSSupxX responds:

See, someone pays attention. But obviously you know Logan's work. So thank you. People like you rock!

Awesome Video Games - Ep1 Awesome Video Games - Ep1

An extreme look at vg review shows.

A great reminder of those video game videos from the 80's. Thanks for the memories.

Press Start: Trite Press Start: Trite

Hilarious!

Great job on this toon. How did you get in contact with David Humphrey? That's the part I enjoyed the most, the voice acting. Nice job and keep em coming.

The HATTA's Rant The HATTA's Rant

So True and Funny.

Every bit of that had me agreeing with it. I'm not really a rap fan so I wouldn't know about the fillers in between tracks but the wigger part I agreed with all the way. Stop saying "Shizzle my nizzle" and pull up your freakin pants!