Gettin Betah Gettin Betah

Why does this not have a higher score?

Sped up Beatles, in MY Clock Day? It's just as good as the ELO Flash from last year. Great job.

Sonic In Glitchawg Sonic In Glitchawg

L0L NARRATION WAS SEX!

Artist credit pl0x?

Spazkid responds:

NO FUCK YOU ok, I didn't know you had a NG account.

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

I'm fine, Happy Harry. Yourself?

Out of all the Watchmen parodies I've seen, this is quite possibly the greatest one I've had the pleasure of watching. I can see this as something Adrian Veidt would make. Excellent job.

Megaman X Virus Mission 2 Megaman X Virus Mission 2

Nice work Maran.

Despite the fact that you've never played a Megaman game, you were able to execute the action very well. This game harkens to the FFSX series. Great job!

MaranX responds:

Wha?I played all megaman games apart of Megaman X Command Mission and some minor ones.

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep5 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep5

Top Quality As Always But...

Damn BDX, why'd you make this one so hard? It took me like, two tries to beat it. Oh well, it was awesome anyways. Z-Ya at hh.

Super Mario's Coin Hunt Super Mario's Coin Hunt

Good time waster.

It's a pretty good idea for a game but I'd rather see it in a Mario flash movie.

Beautiful Day Beautiful Day

I like the colors...

But it appear the thumbs on the right hand is missing some bones and the legs have joints that they don't usually have. I am frightened by the prospect of this mantis beast finding me during my many summer holidays to the Barbary Coast. In short, a focus on anatomy definitely in order and I'd especially like to know what seaside peninsula has a suitable enough climate to grow pink fucking grass.

DragonPunch responds:

This is art, my friend. There's no need for explanation. But, yeah thanks for the tip. I'll make sure anatomy is the first thing I practice.